FusionPBX 4.5 Specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeetz

Oct 15, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am looking for FusionPBX 4.5 specifically, any idea where would I find it? I know I can download FusionPBX 5, but I want FusionPBX 4.5

@markjcrane sir please help.
@DigitalDaz sir please help.

Jeet

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
No, that will just get you a copy of FusionPBX V.4.5.11. If you need an installer, you will have more work to do...

jeetz

Oct 15, 2019
Sir what work needs to be tell me and i will do it, just point in the right directions

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Sir what work needs to be tell me and i will do it, just point in the right directions

I think you will run into a huge amount of problems if you are trying to install from scratch.

1. You will need a copy of Debian9 or Debian10 and probably set the repositories archive or similar.
2. You will need to get Debina9/10 packages for FreeSWITCH etc. or work out how to compile FreeSWITCH with all its dependencies under debian9/10
3. You will need to clone the FusionPBX install.sh and hard reset that to a commit at about the right time (my guess would be 5319dc5)
4. You will need to modify the installer so it performs the reset --hard after it clones fusion into your directory.

Maybe you need to ask yourself why you really need Fusion V4.5? Can you achieve what you want another way?

Could you clone and existing v4.5 installation that you have, together with it's OS?

jeetz

Oct 15, 2019
Ok, actually the whole reason behind doing this, is this thread. If no one is replying then I am forced to do so, or pay up and get this ivr menu variable

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Ok, So please forgive me for asking because I don't use FusionPBX, but can you no longer set IVR variables in Fusion V5?

Maybe if that is the case you can create a dialplan entry with destination set to true (so you can choose it in the IVR options), that sets the variables and then transfers or bridges to the required destination. Screenshot of a basic example below:

Screenshot from 2024-01-15 21-53-17.png

jeetz

Oct 15, 2019
Yes, in V5, it doesn't allow me to set variable in ivr column, and that is dynamic ivr.

jeetz

Oct 15, 2019
Ok, So please forgive me for asking because I don't use FusionPBX, but can you no longer set IVR variables in Fusion V5?

Maybe if that is the case you can create a dialplan entry with destination set to true (so you can choose it in the IVR options), that sets the variables and then transfers or bridges to the required destination. Screenshot of a basic example below:

View attachment 3800
If you look at the original post I've posted both menu examples

Status
Not open for further replies.