FusionPBX API SaaS Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack Hendricks

Dec 1, 2017
Hey Folks,

I've been working on a new generic API for integrating with PBX's for the purpose of automating the creation of:

- domains
- outboundroutes
- extensions
- destinations
- gateways

The first release has a plugin for FusionPBX and based on demand the next release will be either FreePBX or something else. You can grab an API key and create a connection to your FusionPBX server, test the connection and start using the API. Don't worry about the paywall right now. It will work for 7 days without starting a subscription. You don't need to install ANYTHING on the FusionPBX. The API info is in POSTMAN: https://tinyurl.com/meltapi-01. Just set the MELTAPI_TOKEN in the Postman collection and give it a try.

Mack Hendricks

Dec 1, 2017
It's $50/month for 1 FusionPBX server and a max of 50 domains or $100/month for a max of 3 servers and unlimited domains

Reactions: jh81

Dast

Nov 11, 2019
I'm unable to access the docs, it requires approval. Would be great if it was just public.

Looking at the setup script, it appears you're interacting with the database directly.
How are you handling scenarios that require interacting with the FS event socket? Such as creating/deleting a gateway?

Mack Hendricks

Dec 1, 2017
Hey @Dast,

I thought it was public...sorry about that. I've fixed it now:

In regards to our integration approach, the goal is to create a tiny proxy agent that will reside on the PBX. It would handle provisioning a PBX and handle Call Control (click to call, etc). Right now we are focused on provisioning. For FusionPBX, you are correct we are interacting with the database directly. But, soon we will have a proxy agent for those who don't like Melt having direct access to the database. We weren't thinking about integrating directly with FreeSWITCH, but we are open to it if the need is there. We are focused on PBX's that are built on low level telephony platforms such as Asterisk and FreeSWITCH.

Dast

Nov 11, 2019
Awesome. Thanks for opening up the docs.
I'm looking forward to the proxy agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.