FusionPBX can't access via remote access / local ip:port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodie Wood

Apr 17, 2017
Hi!

I'm a newbie in FusionPBX, I was not able to access my server via local when I use local ip address with port (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060) and also with remote access (xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx:5080).

I have configured in my vyos box NAT from my FusionPBX server to pass the internet and access it. The server then has packet regarding the "Translation Details" and "Firewall Statistics" that packets were successfully passed to my in my vyos box.

I already changed external_rtp_ip and external_sip_ip ( applied to vars.xml, sip profiles internal and external) with public ip address, also with sip_ip and rtp_ip (applied vars.xml, sip profiles internal and external) with my local lan ip address.

Please help me solve this on how to pass my fusionpbx server to internet and access it locally with ip and port number.

Thanks in advanced

Dec 1, 2016
inside-out.xyz
You can not have them both. Don't ask why. You will need to deal with your router and use public IP always, regardless where you are connected.

There is a way, but it is far complex, you will need to deal with seconds ips and all involved mechanisms

Status
Not open for further replies.