FusionPBX Inbound Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truckin

Jul 26, 2021
I have a fresh installation of FusionPBX running on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. I can make outbound calls through my HT802 device with no issues whatsoever. The caller ID is correct and I can hear the other person just fine. However, whenever someone tries to call my number the call goes directly to VM..... every time. I have my firewall setup per the instructions and from what I can see the IB route/Destination is correct as well. What am I missing?
Thanks,
Truckin

Jul 15, 2021
fs_cli
sofia global siptrace on

make the call - you may be able to figure out from the logs or post it here for some one to have a look at.

Have you forwarded the inbound call to an extension?

Truckin

Jul 26, 2021
Yes,
the inbound call is set to an extension "101". Under the "Action" section of "Destination" I selected "Ext 101" so it should ring....but it doesn't...just goes to VM. what is the "FS_CLI"??
Under the sofia global external it states there have been 32 failed calls....so does that mean they are reaching the PBX but just not being processed correct?

Jul 15, 2021
Yes,
the inbound call is set to an extension "101". Under the "Action" section of "Destination" I selected "Ext 101" so it should ring....but it doesn't...just goes to VM. what is the "FS_CLI"??
Under the sofia global external it states there have been 32 failed calls....so does that mean they are reaching the PBX but just not being processed correct?
fs_cli is the command to enter on a linux/unix terminal to get in to free switch console to view logs.

Alternatively you can go to this url and see the logs

Truckin

Jul 26, 2021
Ah,
Ok, I see what you're saying. So I enabled the logs and debugging and when I placed an inbound call to the PBX this is what came up.

1627643207734.png
So what does that mean?
Truckin

Truckin

Jul 26, 2021
1627643306002.png

Placed a few more calls from different numbers/phones from outside the network and still recieved the same messages.....

Jul 15, 2021
after doing fs_cli you wi get freeswitch prompt type sofia global siptrace on - then place a call, it appears you have created some domain and most probably you have not given permission in ACL access control list

Truckin

Jul 26, 2021
Is that what the error messages from the above screenshots mean? I placed a call and that's the error I received listed above. (ACL??)

Jul 15, 2021
you have not enabled full logging, enable using sofia global siptrace on and place calls once again, it will give you more information, but it appears to be some invalid domain - unless you created that as a fictitious domain

Truckin

Jul 26, 2021
Ok so what's the command I need to enter to enable full logging again? No I haven't created that domain....I just screenshot what came up then pasted for review here. Have no idea where that domain came from? Is that domain setting coming from FusionPBX or my HT802 device?

Truckin

Jul 26, 2021
Ok, so here is the log with the command fully enabled like you suggested.

Attachments

• PBXLog.png
    PBXLog.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.