fusionpbx SIP trunk does not register

Status
Not open for further replies.

roney_ewu

Jun 7, 2020
Hi,

I am facing some weird issues.

1. I have all of my trunk registered but no inbound calls. I don't see them in the log even.
2. Customer can call out from those trunks but If I unregister a trunk, then it never registers again until I reboot the server.
3. If I reboot the server then all inbound works fine for 1-2 min but after that its again stops.
4. I contacted the sip provider they told me that trunk is not registered though I see in fusionpbx that they are registered.

I have attached the version and trunk status page.

Can anyone suggest me something?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 10.29.49 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 10.29.49 PM.png
    222.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 10.30.17 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 10.30.17 PM.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 17

bdmonsey

Jul 23, 2019
Hi,

I am facing some weird issues.

1. I have all of my trunk registered but no inbound calls. I don't see them in the log even.
2. Customer can call out from those trunks but If I unregister a trunk, then it never registers again until I reboot the server.
3. If I reboot the server then all inbound works fine for 1-2 min but after that its again stops.
4. I contacted the sip provider they told me that trunk is not registered though I see in fusionpbx that they are registered.

I have attached the version and trunk status page.

Can anyone suggest me something?
Have you checked ACL making sure those ip's are allowed?

Is it possible that they are being blocked by fail2ban and when you restart the server it restarts the fail2ban service so it allows it but then blocks it again for some reason?

These are things that i would check first.

roney_ewu

Jun 7, 2020
SIP provider IP is allowed in ACL. I have tried stopping the Fail2ban and also checked the fail2ban list. It is not in the blocklist.

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Hmm. My first guess would be that you're not seeing the INVITES from the registrar, or perhaps other replies if they are saying the trunk isn't registered. It may be worth trying to verify this with 'sngrep' on the server to ensure the SIP registration process completes fully (usually 4 messages in total), and if you are seeing the INVITEs.

If I had to make a guess, it's either expiry timers not being to the providers spec or a stateful firewall being very destructive with UDP packets.

mcs3ss2

Sep 8, 2020
AU
can you delete and re-add destination
i had sismilar issue about over a mointh ago andf I had to delete and re-add destination. make sure you add it in correct format also.

Status
Not open for further replies.