FusionPBX Unable to sumbit failed CDR and Too Many client exception

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abhishek

Hi,
Need urgent help to fix the following Issue. On our IVR server we have configured Freeswitch, Asterisk, voiceglue, phoneglue and postgres 8.4. No changes has been made recently in any application or files.
Suddenly we are getting following issue and impacting the Inbound calls and CDR

Issue#1. Calls are not getting inserted into v_xml_cdr table in fusionpbx database. Even when I tried resubmitting the CDR, it is not working. Please let me know the correct command of solution.

Issue#2. catalina.out log file reports following exception
"org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: sorry, too many clients already"

Issue#3. Even on the IVR server when I tried connecting postgres during this connection, I am not able to connect sometime. Post load is reduce, it get connected.

Issue#4. Major Impact is Less Inbound Calls and CDR not getting updated in time. So when I try manually submitting CDR using below script, it's not working

curl --request POST --fail --data-urlencode cdr@cdr_error_log/405a0838-c072-11e6-95cb-bf2a2fc94499.cdr.xml http://localhost >/opt/test
I also tried using script posted in this site (https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_cdr) but its not working. So please suggest how to Resubmit CDR

I have restarted all the applications like Asterisk, freeswitch , Postgres DB, Voiceglue, tomcat but after few minutes the Load increased on server and cdr are not properly inserted in time. And other Java application requesting to this DB are also getting impacted.

Please look into this and let me know if any information required. Appreciate your quick response.

A

abhishek

Any update please will be really appreciated. This is impacting our inbound calls and agents minutes. Httpd processes gets increased and connection in the Postgres DB are all used by fusionpbx services.
Server Details: Centos 6.5, FreeSWITCH version: 1.4.19+(git 19a38bc 2015-06-15 18:29:04Z 64bit), fusionpbx and postgres 8.4

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Sorry, there is nowhere near enough information to even begin to solve this. You are also using, by the looks of things, nothing at all like the recommended setup.

I would suggest if you need an urgent solution to this issue that you get some official support by clicking the link at the top of the page.

A

abhishek

Hi,
Please let me know what are the recommended setup you are mentioning. If those you can let me know I can post my issue accordingly.

moteus

Nov 14, 2016
You need at least provide FusionPBX version.
I think it possible you have some CDR which can not be correctly processed by Fusion.
I think you need more interactive dialog for help.
Try use IRC channel or Consider use FusionPBX tech support.

Status
Not open for further replies.