Gateways persist in FreeSwitch even after removing from the UI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husnain Taseer

Jan 22, 2017
Hi,

We have encountered a very strange issue in FusionPBX during deletion of a Gateway. Even after removing the GW successfully from FusionPBX UI, we noticed that the GW was still registered in FreeSwitch and GW was sending packets to VoIP provider. Below are the details of our FusionPBX Deployments:

FusionPBX v4.4.3
FreeSwitch 1.8.4 (64bit)
lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:Debian
Description:Debian GNU/Linux 9.6 (stretch)
Release:9.6
Codename:stretch

Could you please help me to get this issue resolved? Please let me know if any further information is required.

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
you have to "stop" the gateway before deleting or restart freeswitch after it is deleted.

Husnain Taseer

Jan 22, 2017
Hi ad5ou,

Thank you for the suggestion, I'm already following the best practices to delete the Gateway from UI. I removed the Stopped the gateway first and deleted it from UI, however the Gateway was still registered in FreeSwitch. Please see the attached screenshot Freeswitch-gateway.png. Further, When I navigated to Sip Status page, the gateway was listed there under profiles. When I stopped it from there it finally got removed from freeswitch as well.

As this is a multi-tenant PBX restarting Freeswitch is not a feasible option for us as it will disturb all the established calls. Could you please suggest a fix for this issue so that Gateway should be removed after stopping + Deleting it from UI. Clearing it from SIP status is an additional step and should not be compulsory.

Thanks,

Attachments

• sip-status.png
    sip-status.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Freeswitch-gw.png
    Freeswitch-gw.png
    221.3 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.