SOLVED GS WAVE no working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
I have a client that has cisco phones 7911, 7941 and 7942 so that these could work I had to modify the parameters NDLB-force-rport value=safe enable=false and aggressive-nat-detection value=true enabled=false. With that I can make Cisco phones communicate without interruptions, but the clients with gswave, despite being in a different network, register but those extensions cannot be called and if you call from the softphone the call only lasts 30 seconds. i think the problem is that the softphone needs to register as udp-nat but i can't do this

Attachments

• reg gswave.jpeg
    reg gswave.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 9

Bifur

Sep 13, 2020
If I'm understanding correctly, if the softphone cuts off at 30 seconds, it sounds like a network/firewall issue. TCP works better on soft phones for battery drain as well. I would start with the firewall that the soft phone is behind if possible.

I personally use groundwire as a soft phone and it's great. It registers via the developers cloud and pushes calls to the soft phone app. Works great and doesn't drain the battery.

Feb 21, 2017
There is no firewall in the middle it is the network of the same company but in another segment that is to say the phones and the Fusionpbx is on 10.2.10.0/24 and the softphone has the IP 10.2.4.5/32 that is to say it is different vlan

Bifur

Sep 13, 2020
If you put the soft phone on the same network as the cisco phones, does the call stay connected after 30 seconds? If so, then it has to be something with the vlan I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.