gsmopen with fusionpbx possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWeb

Mar 8, 2021
Hi @ all,
i want to know, if it's possible to use the mod_gsmopen with fusionpbx ?

I compiled the module, and i see it at modules Tab in fusionpbx.
But, now i need to add the configuration for the module.
Is it possible to add this with the fusionpbx webif ?
If not, how / where can i 'inject' the config xml so, that it is included with
the fusionpbx configs ?
Any ideas ?

(My USB dongle is compatible and the voice feature is enabled)

Best regards,
MrWeb

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
Once you have compiled or installed the module go to Advanced -> Modules page. When the page is loaded it will add the new module. Reload the page again and then make sure to set it to auto start and start the module. Then in Advanced -> Variables add the codec to the codec list and press the RELOADXML button. Then after that you need go to the Status -> SIP Status page and press the press the RESCAN button next to each SIP profile.

MrWeb

Mar 8, 2021
Once you have compiled or installed the module go to Advanced -> Modules page. When the page is loaded it will add the new module. Reload the page again and then make sure to set it to auto start and start the module. Then in Advanced -> Variables add the codec to the codec list and press the RELOADXML button. Then after that you need go to the Status -> SIP Status page and press the press the RESCAN button next to each SIP profile.
Thanks markjcrane for your answer, but i have some questions....

I cant start the module, but where can i configure it ? ttyUSBx devices by example.
The original howto of the mod_gsmopen says, that i have to create a gsmoprn.conf.xml
if so, where i have to save this xml, in which directory ?

Which codec must i add ? which name...

and to wich list ?
global_codec_prefs
or
outbound_codec_prefs
or both ?

On the sip status page i can not see the gsm, but i think i have to configure it first.... somewhere...

I hope you can give me some answers....

Best regards,
MrWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.