hangup after 30seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

celevra

Nov 23, 2017
Hi,

i've got a little problem.
fusionpbx is in the 10.1.0.0/24 net and got its own internet. The phones are in the same net, everything runs as expected
the PC's are in an extra net (192.168.210.0/24). This net also has an internet connection. Now on the PC's we've installed softphones. To connect to fusionpbx we've installed another network card and created a new profile:
1.png

incoming calls are fine, outgoing calls also for 30 seconds, everybody can talk to the other, but after 30 seconds the call got dropped.
here is a complete calllog

it seems like fusionpbx is advertising its external IP, but the client tries to connect from a different internet connection, also fusionpbx is not available through the internet.
Why does that happen, and how can i prevent this?

thanks in advanced for you help

celevra

Nov 23, 2017
thank you, but there is no nat between the softphone and the freeswitch, they are in the same /24 lan

smn

Jul 18, 2017
thank you, but there is no nat between the softphone and the freeswitch, they are in the same /24 lan

You are talking about problems when making outgoing calls. I presume those outgoing calls are going across NAT yes?

Last edited:

celevra

Nov 23, 2017
in the fist profile in net 10.1.0.0/24 there are no problems with outgoing calls and they are also nat'ed.
freeswitch is connecting to the voip provider and the clients to freeswitch, the clients don't need internet, do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.