help me with block some premium prefix

Status
Not open for further replies.

sokalsondha

Nov 6, 2019
hello guys.
finally i am ok a little bit on fusionpbx. i setup a outbound route. but the problem is my extensions can make calls to even premium numbers too

here is my outbound route.

http://prntscr.com/pvph2x

i need to block 1512 to 1530 prefix i mean number with 1512XXXXXX to 1530XXXXXX to my outbound route for this.

can someone help me with the correct outbound route so i can block those prefix. as they are really high charge about 2 euros per minute.

thanks

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
There are many different ways you can do this, you will need to decide what best fits your needs.

First of all, have a look at the documentation for Toll Allow:
https://docs.fusionpbx.com/en/latest/additional_information/toll_allow.html

I had a situation where I needed to stop just a few extensions from making outbound calls. Rather than use the Toll Allow variable, From the diaIplan mangager, I created a Dialplan called OCB-1 and set it at order 055 (fairly near the top). Attached is a screenshot. The first condition tests to see if the extension is 251 or 298 or 299, and the second condition tests to see if the prefix dialed is either a 9, a 0 or 44. If both conditions are true then we play a sound files that says "outgoing calls are barred for this extentsion, please contact your system administrator".

Screenshot from 2019-11-12 17-23-55.png

sokalsondha

Nov 6, 2019
Thank you very much sir for your time to helping me..
Basically in my PBX I want to have 3 different outbound routes with may be toll allow conditions

1. Operator extension ( can be the operator)
2. Manager extension which can be possible to make calls to in country calls and mobile calls with some non geographic number like toll free number .

3. Basic staff extension which will be only can calls home country call with mobile call only.

And I will set the toll allow name in the each extension depend which route I want give.

Can you guide me a little how can I set.?

Thanks again sir for your wonderful help.

Also I like your ivr idea for the block calls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.