How to find call center module

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Jun 7, 2019
Hi everyone,

Please does anyone know how to find the call center module in fusionpbx.

i have tried - /usr/share/freeswitch. Also checked/ /var/lib/

I want to test a script so my script is trigger before the call centre queue attempts to ring an extension.

Any ideas where the call centre module is please?

mat1010

Jun 8, 2019
Germany
Any ideas where the call centre module is please?
The callcenter module is a library loaded by Freeswitch from /usr/lib64/freeswitch/mod/mod_callcenter.so, so it's not just a script that you can modify directly. Fusionpbx sets up the callcenter through the Freeswitch API and the required database records within the callcenter application in $WEBSERVER_DOCROOT/app/. If it helps, you could modify the code and build a custom callcenter module https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Creating+New+Modules

Last edited:

Dee

Jun 7, 2019
oh thanks for this. much appreciated

A custom module is way above my capability.

I was thinking of using allowing fusion to trigger my push notification script of i can use my mobile app.

Thanks for your response

Last edited:

mat1010

Jun 8, 2019
Germany
I would check the freeswitch log after which part of the dialplan the callcenter extension is being called. Just use fs_cli to get into the freeswitch cli and switch the log to debug level with fsctl loglevel debug and initiate the call to your callcenter extension. You will see the whole trace how the dialplan is being executed. Depending on that you could execute you custom script as dialplan entry right before this. I don't actively use the callcenter currently, so I unfortunately can't test it.

After you are done just set the loglevel back to warning fsctl loglevel warning

Dee

Jun 7, 2019
I would check the freeswitch log after which part of the dialplan the callcenter extension is being called. Just use fs_cli to get into the freeswitch cli and switch the log to debug level with fsctl loglevel debug and initiate the call to your callcenter extension. You will see the whole trace how the dialplan is being executed. Depending on that you could execute you custom script as dialplan entry right before this. I don't actively use the callcenter currently, so I unfortunately can't test it.

After you are done just set the loglevel back to warning fsctl loglevel warning
great idea - let me try this. Exactly what i thought was a way to somehow just find the dial plan and modify it.

Thanks

mat1010

Jun 8, 2019
Germany
Exactly what i thought was a way to somehow just find the dial plan and modify it.
I also expected some kind of reference in the dialplan, at least for the extension of the queue. But it seems that this is not the way it works :-D Eventually someone else in the forum has more insights into this if the idea above does not work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.