How to rebuild xml_cdr.conf.xml

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisbware

Apr 17, 2018
Italy
chrisbware.wordpress.com
Hi !

For a stupid mistake I substituted xml_cdr.conf.xml generated by Fusionpbx installation with its template (with v_ vars).
CDRs and CDR Stats (of course) stopped working.
Luckily I had a copy of the original one and, with a module reload, everything started working again.

What if I didn't have a backup? How can I rebuild from scratch xml_cdr.conf.xml with correct 'url' and 'cred'
params?

Thanks in advance for your help.

mingus

Mar 23, 2018
Your best bet is to back up everything in the FreeSWITCH directory, the FusionPBX directory, and the /etc/fusionpbx directory. This is the easiest way to recover from accidents. However, creating it from scratch requires understanding how FusionPBX saves call detail records.

The URL represents the webserver where FusionPBX can be found and the path to /app/xml_cdr/v_xml_cdr_import.php which imports the data to save to the database. If you take a look at your URL set, it's likely the localhost, 127.0.0.1.

The user credentials (username and password) seem to be set randomly to in xml_cdr.conf.xml. As such, you can probably set them to whatever you want them to be. You can also download the template of the xml_cdr.conf.xml from:

mingus

Mar 23, 2018
Don't take my word for it then. Take a look at the code in /app/xml_cdr/v_xml_cdr_import.php.

Status
Not open for further replies.