How to restore conversation recordings if they were deleted through fusionpbx-maintenance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonos

Jun 21, 2019
Hello!
Forgot to disable the fusionpbx-maintenance script in cron.daily.
And he deleted all the old records older than 90 days.
How to restore conversation recordings if they were deleted through fusionpbx-maintenance?

I tried to restore it through the TESTDISK program. It has recovered many files (~660000) with names, for example: f933555520.mp3, f933550120.mp3 ...
Now I don't know what to do with them.
How to find the necessary ones among them?

Any help would be welcome. Thank you!

Last edited:

screwloose

Feb 5, 2017
I have had the same issue. The sort answer is i didnt find a way. But look at the mp3's and see if the original filename is in the meta data. Then is that's the case rename the file and put it back in the right place.

I had wav files with no meta data and no FAT tables for file name reference.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I also had this happen to me, it was devastating. I cannot believe this is enabled by default without a HUGE warning.

sonos

Jun 21, 2019
I also had this happen to me, it was devastating. I cannot believe this is enabled by default without a HUGE warning.
I am still trying to restore the recordings of conversations.
At the moment I am looking for and delete duplicates among .mp3 files using the AllDub program.
After that, I want to find the files I need by parameters, in xml_cdr_details.php: record_file_size and mduration.
How do you think this approach will work?

sonos

Jun 21, 2019
When comparing the recently recorded file with xml_cdr_details.php (record_file_size and mduration), I found that the readings for the duration and size of the file vary greatly. Apparently, I will not be able to find the files I need. What other parameters can I use for comparison?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 9

screwloose

Feb 5, 2017
When comparing the recently recorded file with xml_cdr_details.php (record_file_size and mduration), I found that the readings for the duration and size of the file vary greatly. Apparently, I will not be able to find the files I need. What other parameters can I use for comparison?
It looks like you the the filename in the correct uuid format. If you search by uuid in the CDR's then look up the call recording parth just put the file back where it needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.