I have a question: I now need to get all the complete call recordings, whether they are connected or unconnected (dudu sound or ring back tone).

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenbergQin

Jun 30, 2021
我现在遇到了一个问题。如果是拨打本地号码,会提示相应的彩铃,并得到完整的通话录音,但如果拨打+0的号码(外省),只有接通后的通话录音,彩铃或蜂鸣前面无,如果客户拒绝接听,则不会生成录音文件,也不会返回相应的提示音(如果是本地号码,拨打0/分机之间可以正常获取)。
如果我的说法清楚,请指出!谢谢~f01.jpgf2.pngf3.pngf4.pngf5.pngf6.png

Attachments

• f1.png
    f1.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

HeisenbergQin

Jun 30, 2021
I checked the log and found this hint: (switch_core_media_bug.c:1298 Removing BUG from sofia/internal/)Does it have anything to do with it?f7.png

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Are you referring to the calls that have no RTP traffic not being recorded? Are you trying to record a call BEFORE it's picked up? If so, I'm not sure you can record a session including the early media. I'm no FreeSwitch expert though, so I might be wrong.

(Used the browser translate, so this might be wrong).

HeisenbergQin

Jun 30, 2021
Are you referring to the calls that have no RTP traffic not being recorded? Are you trying to record a call BEFORE it's picked up? If so, I'm not sure you can record a session including the early media. I'm no FreeSwitch expert though, so I might be wrong.

(Used the browser translate, so this might be wrong).
thanks for the reply.
Yes, I want to record before the call is connected because I want to get whether the customer number is off or busy...

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
I've just tried this out on my test box. Change the dialplan entry for user_record to:

api_on_pre_answer=uuid_record ${uuid} start ${record_path}/${record_name}

Now it should record the media before the call is answered (pre_answer)

Record Early Media.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.