I have deleted my sip-external. Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauls

Oct 27, 2021
Hi,

I was changing some setting in FusionPBX web interface I set an external IP as a domain and now its deleted the whole profile. I have looked in /etc/freeswitch/autoload_config and its seems it was pointing to /etc/freeswitch/profiles. All it has in there is a bunc of ....xml.noload files. I changed the one names external to external.xml and FusionPBX can't find it.

I havre even restarted several times and refreshed it and it still cant seem to find the config.

I did have a peek the in the config files with nano and searched for the domain name that I enterd and none of them seem to have it in.

It seems like I have deleted everything somehow. This is what it looks like now.
1636561858546.png

How can I load up the old external profile of make a new on from scratch?

Thanks.

Incubugs

Apr 7, 2018
I would reinstall it then m8 if you have nothing on it, the external sip profile is what connects your system to your provider and i think trying to reset it up manually would be a pain in the proverbial.

If you setup fusion on a hypervisor like proxmox then it would give you the ability to backup and replicate the machine so if you do mess it up again you simply roll it back and try again.

pauls

Oct 27, 2021
I would reinstall it then m8 if you have nothing on it, the external sip profile is what connects your system to your provider and i think trying to reset it up manually would be a pain in the proverbial.

If you setup fusion on a hypervisor like proxmox then it would give you the ability to backup and replicate the machine so if you do mess it up again you simply roll it back and try again.
Ah okay. Im already using Proxmox so I would do that thanks :)

But im curious to why I just can't load the noload file again?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Go into sip profiles and delete them ALL.

The run advance/upgrade and just select App Defaults.

That will give you a default set of profiles.

It only works when you delete them all though.

Reactions: pauls and flagman

rkbsimpsipper

Jan 3, 2022
Thank you Daz! This helped me immensely. I modified these internal and external ipv4 profiles
ext-rtp-ip $${external_rtp_ip}<---changed to wan ip True
ext-sip-ip $${external_sip_ip} <---changed to wan ip True

, then the profiles failed to start. So I changed them back to the previous configs, they still would not start. I was about to revert to last weeks image, which would lose a lot of other configurations. I know.. Im a noooooooob lol

Status
Not open for further replies.