I have multiple registration from the same phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedo

Jun 22, 2020
Hi.
I have a problem with my voip setup.

Screenshot_20210701_152604.png

It happens very often that individual phones open multiple registrations on different ports and times. When this happens the phones stop working or malfunction. Phones have set registration timeout by default, I don't understand why this happens. The network diagram looks something like this: Voip phone-> Mikrotik router (sip helper disabled or enable make no difference with this problem) -> Cloud server. Can anyone give me some advice please?

Baulder

Jul 17, 2017
Russia, Siberia
I have the similar issue. FusionPBX shows a lot of registrations for one of extensions. But FreeSWITCH `fs_cli` shows only one registration of this extension. Client uses latest version of "Zoiper rv2.10.12.3-mod" from Google Play. FusionPBX doesn't shows multiple registrations for another users that uses the same version of Zoiper.

Jul 15, 2021
I have noticed this as well when I was constantly testing, rescaning/restarting profiles. Do you have NAT-options ping enabled on the profile, I used to have it, now I don't and I haven't noticed multiple registrations. I have also stopped using Zoiper so there are many variables.

Reactions: Baulder

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
What is likely to be happening is your registration timers are too high and the NAT tunnels may be closing on the router.

Try bringing your reg timers down to 120 seconds, that will usually fix it.

Reactions: pksml and falk
Jul 15, 2021
How does a NAT tunnel close for a TCP connection? In my case the multiple registrations used to occur even in LAN. Having said that when a new registration occurs for whatever reason from the client, is it not freeswitch/fusionpbx code which needs to flush out the older registration from its database.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.