Importing audio not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedo

Jun 22, 2020
Hi, i have just installed a new fusionpbx server (Ubuntu server lts and fusionpbx install script like all of my other istance)

I think the latest version has a bug.
When i open app recording and i import a wav file it say success but i cant see the file:
1636458928766.png

I have do some attempts with several browsers but it not work, via ssh i check the /var/lib/freeswitch/recordngs and it is empty.
There is something that i can do?

Thanks in advice

Last edited:

Nedo

Jun 22, 2020
I think it's a permission issue for the recordings directory.
No it is the first thing i checked the owner is
www-data:www-data.
The directory is empty. I have solved adding a subdirectory with the name of subdomain. in this way it work but a new domain doesnt create his subdirectory automatically.

flagman

Dec 1, 2020
as I know, it's not created during creating the domain, but during uploading the first recording. but I'm not sure.

maurizio261

May 7, 2020
Probably it's an Group Permission error, please double check on Advanced > Group Manager - Permissions menu based on the user are you using, under Recordings everything it's flagged?

Nedo

Jun 22, 2020
Probably it's an Group Permission error, please double check on Advanced > Group Manager - Permissions menu based on the user are you using, under Recordings everything it's flagged?
Tomorrow i will check.

This instance is new I haven't touched any permissions in the group manager yet. The default parameters should automatically create subfolders. At least it should be that is why I reported it to you as a bug. When I upload the audio I am logged in as superadmin.

Scottb

Nov 13, 2021
I found that it was not cresting the domain folders. if you manually create the folders and set the permissions you can upload

Status
Not open for further replies.