inbound call routing issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZPM

Nov 15, 2017
FusionPBX: 4.4.6
Switch 1.8.6

Prior to the port order I got a temporary DID to forward the main number to and after the port order completed I am seeing weird issues, If I place a call from Verizon or Tmobile calling the main number the CDR still shows it going to my temp inbound number all other carriers like Sprint and ATT the CDRs show it going to the correct main number and not the temp DID. If i disable the temp DID and place a call from Verizon or Tmobile I get nothing. The Temp DID works just fine if I call it from Tmobile or Verizon. My ITSP providers subnets are added to the Domain/Nodes/allow CIDR and even added to the jail.conf. Other carriers the CDRs shows it going to the correct main number. I just did this port two days ago and have a ticket opened with Flowroute where they escalated a ticket with the inbound carrier. Any tips would be appreciated.

Last edited:

ZPM

Nov 15, 2017
When I call in dialing the main number from my Verizon phone I watch it in sngrep it never shows the main number I only see the temp DID in the first line SDP "Invite" and "To" field. Does this mean this is a provider issue?

Last edited:

ZPM

Nov 15, 2017
Weird I moved the gateway to another FusionPBX system and it worked there then I moved it back to the original system and works there now also, maybe Flowroute fixed it during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.