inbound call straight to VM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
Strange one here, I created a new domain on a multi tenant, Im 3 domains in and looking good.

This domain has 4 extensions, nothing else, very simple. When I dial in from the ip trunk I get a briefest of flickers on the phone that a call is coming and then it cuts off and goes straight to VM. I mean no ring, if its a software phone the call windows appears and goes, if its a yealink handset the lights flick and then it goes.

However immediately the missed call icon appears.

Im chasing my self and really cant see what Ive done wrong this time around.

No DND or redirections.

If I remove the VM it call fails to the extension.

If I change the inbound call to a IVR it accepts the call. If I create a ring group and put an extention in it, the handset rings.

When Im testing I only change the transfer from the original extention (say 203) to 200 XML domainname in the dialplan for the IVR/RING group, change it back and it fails

Can anyone suggest any solutions?

Tim

Tim

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
OK Found the problem. Its the action set ringback=${uk-ring} line that's doing it, If I remove that I get the handset ringing but with US tone. Its no different from the other domains Ive created on this server. All inbound rules have that line.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
I think this thread is miss leading. Im going to create another one with what I think is the problem. I chased my @rse so much trying to sort this I think I might have introducted other issues. If I Mod reads this please feel free to delete the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.