Inbound calls went to busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamarjay

Jun 19, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am asking for some input and help to resolve the weird problem that I've been currently experienced with my Fusion PBX Server

I have 2 inbound number point on a different extension

inbound number 1 point to Zoiper softphone
inbound number 2 point to Polycom handset

my problem that has been encountered

every time if some calls from the outside going to my inbound number 1 that call log show app.lua failure_handler then calls went hangup

however, if they try to call out inbound number 2 from the outside my Polycom handset able to receive a call.

Has anyone encountered the same issue as mine?

by the way this my PBX server
FusionPBX
version: 4.5.17
Server: Debian10
Switch Version: 1.10.5 (64bit)
PHP Version: 7.3.19-1~deb10u1

bdmonsey

Jul 23, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am asking for some input and help to resolve the weird problem that I've been currently experienced with my Fusion PBX Server

I have 2 inbound number point on a different extension

inbound number 1 point to Zoiper softphone
inbound number 2 point to Polycom handset

my problem that has been encountered

every time if some calls from the outside going to my inbound number 1 that call log show app.lua failure_handler then calls went hangup

however, if they try to call out inbound number 2 from the outside my Polycom handset able to receive a call.

Has anyone encountered the same issue as mine?

by the way this my PBX server
FusionPBX
version: 4.5.17
Server: Debian10
Switch Version: 1.10.5 (64bit)
PHP Version: 7.3.19-1~deb10u1
Hi,

I just finished dealing with such an issue. where zoiper actually worked for outbound calls but incoming calls failed. the first thing i would check would be the router settings on this local network, for some reason when i plugged in yealink phones on the same network it works like a charm .

So the question is, what router do you have, is ALG turned on or off?,

Reactions: iamarjay

iamarjay

Jun 19, 2020
Hi,

I just finished dealing with such an issue. where zoiper actually worked for outbound calls but incoming calls failed. the first thing i would check would be the router settings on this local network, for some reason when i plugged in yealink phones on the same network it works like a charm .

So the question is, what router do you have, is ALG turned on or off?,

I am using pfsense as my firewall router

and I also have this issue
shows

You must define a domain called 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' in your directory and add a user with the id="username_sip" attribute
2020-10-16 00:54:13.834500 [WARNING] sofia_reg.c:2930 Can't find user [username_sip@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] from zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz

Status
Not open for further replies.