inbound DID not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

mundial3000

Jan 15, 2019
hi, Im new to fusionpbx, I install in digital ocean droplets, evrithing is working, outbound calls, extension to extension, but the DID , is not working, I see in the cli, say rejecting for ACL,but I put al IP adreses from the carrier in the allow domains, and send in the port 5080, and nothing happen, I read diferent post about that problem but nothing happen, can someone, tell me how to fix this? thankyou

May 16, 2017
hi, Im new to fusionpbx, I install in digital ocean droplets, evrithing is working, outbound calls, extension to extension, but the DID , is not working, I see in the cli, say rejecting for ACL,but I put al IP adreses from the carrier in the allow domains, and send in the port 5080, and nothing happen, I read diferent post about that problem but nothing happen, can someone, tell me how to fix this? thankyou

Where in the domains acl have you added the ip address's? As cidr ip with /32 or in domains without /32

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Do you definitely know the carrier is only using a single server?

mundial3000

Jan 15, 2019
they used 3 IP address an I put the this 3 in ACL, i ATTACH file so, you can see the call

Attachments

• did INBOUND.txt
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
Jan 30, 2018
I had the same issue before and a different post helped me resolve it. Mine was an ACL issue as well. I looked at my ACL list and my difference is that I do not have any IP in the domain section on the ACL list. Only in the CIDR area. Try editing the entries and removing the domain IP from them......If it works I do not fully understand why, just know that is how mine is setup. The why would be more of a question for Daz or someone more experienced then me haha.

Jan 30, 2018
No problem....Like I said I saw this in another post I am pretty sure that DigitalDaz had posted so credit goes to him on it. But glad it worked for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.