Inbout DID route to the FusionPBX not ring extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray1sr

Oct 4, 2023
It took me a long while to get the PBX setup and I have. I finally got the SBC to route the DID to the FusionPBX and I can tell it hits now. it gives me the Not in Service for the PBX now. I have setup the inbound route to call and extension that is registered and it just doesn't route to it at all. Not sure what logs to post for assistance

ray1sr

Oct 4, 2023
Let admitted and I am totally green and have not a real clue I have a voip engineer that may understand that command. we have kamillio tables running on our sbc... i have used grep bu never the sngrep... can you give a little more insight the the green kid?

ray1sr

Oct 4, 2023
Try sngrep command and see where it gets stuck

Let admitted and I am totally green and have not a real clue I have a voip engineer that may understand that command. we have kamillio tables running on our sbc... i have used grep bu never the sngrep... can you give a little more insight the the green kid?

ray1sr

Oct 4, 2023
You have new mail in /var/mail/root
root@sbc001:~# sngrep 2282153397 /var/log/kam.log
Couldn't install filter 2282153397 /var/log/kam.log : syntax error
You have new mail in /var/mail/root
root@sbc001:~#

daddydrazen

Nov 7, 2022
OK, since you say you are a greenhorn, let's cover the basics first. Do you a have gateway in FusionPBX register to Kamailio? You should have gateway with status "reged".
Regarding sngrep, if my memory serves me well sngrep is installed on each FusionPBX instance by default. You just need access your instance via console and simply run it typing

Code:
sngrep

Then you can monitor all the activities happening on your FusionPBX and track when your call appear on your server (assuming that call is hitting the server at all).

On following link you have more on how to use sngrep
SNGREP

Status
Not open for further replies.