SOLVED incoming calls not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJPMontreal

Feb 28, 2020
You either need the calls to be sent to port 5080 or you need to add your carriers to the ACL in advanced/access controls
Hi Daz,
Your help here will be much appreciated. This issue is getting me frustrated about the use of FusionPBX... thinks seems to be more complicated than they appear. Can I have a hand!!!

PJPMontreal

Feb 28, 2020
Errr... because I see it when receiving the call. By DID do you mean the caller number, right?
Yes caller number, but I was thinking more about a fusion log details that tells you the account is actually sending the number as you said, so I can check mine and see the difference!

ewdpb

Oct 3, 2019
Yes caller number, but I was thinking more about a fusion log details that tells you the account is actually sending the number as you said, so I can check mine and see the difference!

Do you mean something like this? (as you may guess the 414 number there is made up, but my own number is shown there along with my VoIP.ms gateway IP.

trace.png

Est-ce que vous êtes aussi à Montréal?

PJPMontreal

Feb 28, 2020
Do you mean something like this? (as you may guess the 414 number there is made up, but my own number is shown there along with my VoIP.ms gateway IP.

View attachment 1383

Est-ce que vous êtes aussi à Montréal?
Yes, Montreal, but my FusionPBX is hosted somewhere in Florida. Yours is local or hosted?
I have everything setup as you but my Own Dear Sofia can't validate the domain as yours do.!!!!
She comes up with this all the time:
2020-03-13 13:56:53.230812 [DEBUG] sofia.c:10337 verifying acl "domains" for ip/port voipms_IP:0.
2020-03-13 13:56:53.230812 [WARNING] sofia_reg.c:2930 Can't find user [Gateway_subaccount@FusionIP] from voipms_IP
You must define a domain called 'FusionIP' in your directory and add a user with the id="Gateway_subaccount" attribute
and you must configure your device to use the proper domain in it's authentication credentials.

ewdpb

Oct 3, 2019
If it helps, my GW configuration is:

Code:
Domain:  mydomain
Context: public
Profile: external

Hosted or not hosted it does not make any difference for the problem you are having. Any chance you messed up with any of the defaults while troubleshooting? Yo can always go back to defaults and start over (Advance -> Upgrade - There are options to reset some configurations, no need to actually upgrade) But take a snapchot, I find those FusionPBX built in processes too risky (i.e. I have broke a couple of installations that way)

PJPMontreal

Feb 28, 2020
Hi, Guys,
Now I really messed up. I made some updates to Default via Advance -> Upgrade and I lost the top Labels Menu, I can only see the Domains on the top right of the screen and that's all!!
Any idea how to restore this Fusion to Factory or uninstall and re-install Fusion via Putty? Which commands?

Never mind, I'm in the process of re-installing FusionPBX on the VM server. I will come back later with results
Thanks

Last edited:

PJPMontreal

Feb 28, 2020
Thanks Guys for your assistance in this matter!!! Finally incoming calls are working fine!!!
I had to reinstall the FusionPBX starting from 0 and when the Extension, gateway, Destination, Inbound and ACL configured, I still had the incoming call rejected.
Then the only change I did which made the calls pass thru was to remove the domain value on the Node configured with my provider CIDR IP/32.
Remember I was trying to set everything in a different Multitenant domain and I always was trying to limit the CIDR to that domain which apparently is wrong. The CIDR of the Gateway connected provider seems to need full access in every domain or it will be blocked.
ACL Final.png

Status
Not open for further replies.