Info about call center

Status
Not open for further replies.

goose2600

Dec 18, 2018
Hi to all, I would like to know if adding a call center extension and regular extensions as destinations in a ring group is supposed to work.
I noticed that adding a call center as destination make the other exetensions stop ringing (no matter if the ring strategy is simultaneous or enterprise).

Could someone help me?

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
Call center is not actually an extension so mixing it like that will not work.

You probably need to rethink what you are trying to accomplish. It could probably be done in just call center, or possibly just ring group.
You might also be able to use the "time out destination" in ring group to send calls to call center.

goose2600

Dec 18, 2018
Yes, for sure I need to rethink what I am trying to get.
I just want to setup call center to make three exetension ringing, anyway just two extension are ringing and I cannot manage to find out where is the problem.
Now I will try on a fresh installation.

goose2600

Dec 18, 2018
Retried on a fresh installation and still cannot manage to make all call center extension to ring.

Ring strategy is ring-all, all agents are available and here is the call center status while calling:
call_center.PNG

Does someone can point me in the right direction in order to make all extensions to ring?

Thank you

goose2600

Dec 18, 2018
@ad5ou thanks for your reply.
Can you check if when receiving a call the "Tier state" is "offering" for all your agents?
For me, the tier state of the extension which is not ringing keep staying on "Ready", the others are on "offering".

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
That particular client is closed at the moment, but last I checked, all 3 extensions rang on an inbound call.

Status
Not open for further replies.