Hello,
I'm trying to install FS PBX on the Arm64 architecture (specifically a Raspberry Pi 4). The installation proceeds normally until PHP 8.4 is loaded, at which point the installation script stops with the following PHP error: ESL did not load in PHP 8.4.
After some investigation, it turns out that the ESL.so shared library is precompiled for the AMD64 architecture, so of course it won't work on ARM64. Any solutions for this? I tried compiling it from source but came across many other errors and issues, at which point I stopped.
Others have successfully installed FusionPBX on a Raspberry Pi (though I'm not sure about FS PBX), so I'm hoping there is a solution here!
Thanks for any help!
I'm trying to install FS PBX on the Arm64 architecture (specifically a Raspberry Pi 4). The installation proceeds normally until PHP 8.4 is loaded, at which point the installation script stops with the following PHP error: ESL did not load in PHP 8.4.
After some investigation, it turns out that the ESL.so shared library is precompiled for the AMD64 architecture, so of course it won't work on ARM64. Any solutions for this? I tried compiling it from source but came across many other errors and issues, at which point I stopped.
Others have successfully installed FusionPBX on a Raspberry Pi (though I'm not sure about FS PBX), so I'm hoping there is a solution here!
Thanks for any help!