Installing into an existing postgres db

Status
Not open for further replies.

the1gofer

May 26, 2023
Hello,

I am running into errors, I think, because I already have postgres running and I'm not sure how to provide the login credentials to the installation script. Can anyone point me in the correct direction.

the1gofer

May 26, 2023
ok so it seems that the databases were added to the database:

Name | Owner | Encoding | Collate | Ctype | Access privileges ------------+----------+----------+-------------+-------------+------------------------- freeswitch | postgres | UTF8 | en_GB.UTF-8 | en_GB.UTF-8 | =Tc/postgres + | | | | | postgres=CTc/postgres + | | | | | fusionpbx=CTc/postgres + | | | | | freeswitch=CTc/postgres fusionpbx | postgres | UTF8 | en_GB.UTF-8 | en_GB.UTF-8 | =Tc/postgres + | | | | | postgres=CTc/postgres + | | | | | fusionpbx=CTc/postgres

but I'm still getting "error: SQLSTATE[08006] [7] FATAL: password authentication failed for user "fusionpbx" " when I go to the IP. There is no option to enter the credentials.

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Have a check of /etc/fusionpbx/config.php (or whatever it is nowadays). See if the password is correct when you give it a test with psql.

whut

Dec 23, 2022
Have a check of /etc/fusionpbx/config.php (or whatever it is nowadays). See if the password is correct when you give it a test with psql.
/etc/fusionpbx/config.conf replaced /etc/fusionpbx/config.php and /etc/fusionpbx/config.lua ~9ish months ago.

Reactions: hfoster
Status
Not open for further replies.