Intelligent IVR with Data-Dipping capabilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

i3ioi-iazard

Mar 14, 2018
Hi,

Has anyone created an IVR that data dips and provides information? For example, If a person wanted to check the balance of their prepaid card, they would get a prompt to enter their card number and maybe their birthday for verification which would talk to a database via API call and return information which would then be read out by the IVR.

Is this something that can be done with FusionPBX or should I be looking at another product?

Thanks in advance!

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
The short of it is, I have never seen it but you can do almost anything with fusionpbx. I have one client where user has to enter a suopport contract number and then we pull data externally to check if it valid then stick them in a priority queue.

umersaeed

Aug 29, 2021
Hi,

Has anyone created an IVR that data dips and provides information? For example, If a person wanted to check the balance of their prepaid card, they would get a prompt to enter their card number and maybe their birthday for verification which would talk to a database via API call and return information which would then be read out by the IVR.

Is this something that can be done with FusionPBX or should I be looking at another product?

Thanks in advance!
Hi I have also same scenario how to do this with fusionpbx. Anyone help me to do this.

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
Hi I have also same scenario how to do this with fusionpbx. Anyone help me to do this.

Check out example 22

umersaeed

Aug 29, 2021

Check out example 22
Thanks a lot Sir. Sir I am new to all these things. Can you please tell me how we implement this in fusionpbx. How we make that type of ivr in fusionpbx.

Check out example 22
We need an extended wiki with stuff like on there, most useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.