SOLVED Internal call getting passed to outbound route

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilkBC

Nov 24, 2017
Hello,

I have had some time to revisit my FusionPBX project and just setup a new cluster. I am (re-)setting up a smaller version of our current system for some limited testing and have setup a couple of "Call Centers" and one "Conference Center". I gave the queues and Conference Center each their own unique Extension number.

I was trying to test the Confernce Center form my phone connected to the system (Aastra 6867i), but when I dial the Conference Center from my phone I get a message on the phone's screen that says "Address Incomplete". The same thing happens if I try to dial the Extension numbers for either of my queues.

I also tried directing the DID I have going to this PBX to go directly to the Conference Center instead of my extension but I get "All circuits are busy" when I do that (my extension rings just fine when I have the DID going directly to it). The same message comes up if I direct the DID to either of the queues.

I ran 'fs_cli' while I tried calling the Conference Center extension from my phone and the error that shows up in it is "INVALID NUMBER FORMAT", and looking at it further indicates that the call is being passed to my SIP trunk and going via my outbound route. Dialling internal extensions works just find.

My outbound route destination number looks like this:

^(\d+)$

(matches any number of digits - I had issues when I set it for "North America" and/or 10-digit). Dialling the user extensions works just fine.

Thoughts? I can post the 'fs_cli' output here if you wish, but there is a lot and I am not sure if there is a limit to how much can be posted. Let me know.

Thanks!

SilkBC

Nov 24, 2017
OK, never mind. I went back into Outbound Routes and tried the "North America" preset again, and also added "Long Distance (11 digits)" anf I cna now dial out no problem. Dialling the extensions I created for my two queues and the Conference Center now work also.

Status
Not open for further replies.