SOLVED Is it possible to receive only one incoming call per extension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedo

Jun 22, 2020
I have this problem, when an extension answer to an incoming call and someone try to call it from another extension or from outside gateway the caller does not hear the busy tone but free even though if the extension is in use.
There is a way to limiting this?
Thanks in Advance.

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
A lot of SIP handsets will allow for call waiting. If it's enabled, your phone will pick up multiple calls and let you answer them. You can either manually disable it on the handset itself, or modify the provisioning template using the default settings variables. For example, Yealink has the template variable of 'yealink_call_waiting'.

There are ways of modifying the dial plan to do this on the PBX, but I would only recommend this if you know what you are doing with the dialplan.

Nedo

Jun 22, 2020
A lot of SIP handsets will allow for call waiting. If it's enabled, your phone will pick up multiple calls and let you answer them. You can either manually disable it on the handset itself, or modify the provisioning template using the default settings variables. For example, Yealink has the template variable of 'yealink_call_waiting'.

There are ways of modifying the dial plan to do this on the PBX, but I would only recommend this if you know what you are doing with the dialplan.

Very very thanks, I thought that the problem was the dialplan in reality it was the phone thank you very much i have solved now

Status
Not open for further replies.