Issues with extension to extension calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to FusionPBX/Freeswitch, so am still feeling my way around.

Today, my extensions can't dial outbound and cannot call each other. I'm not exactly sure where to even start looking to try and resolve this. To my knowledge, the only change that was made in the last couple of days was moving from the 10d dialplan for outbound to the 1d10 dialplan. Considering that is for outside calls, I wouldn't think this would make a difference, but I've been wrong before.

I should mention, my soft phone can dial out without issue, it's my grandstreams that are acting goofy.

Not sure if it is relevant, but my PBX has an external IP hosted at OVH. Phones are connected to 5060. I've whitelisted the IP on the PBX for the phones network in jail.conf for fail2ban.

Any assistance is appreciated!

Last edited:

CalebM

Jan 23, 2019
If you look at the Application Log part of one of your extension to extension calls. Applications > Call Detail Records > e to e call > Application log. I had a similar problem when there was an error in our Dialplan. If you see something.lua at the bottom of the App log then that is probably causing your error. Hope this helps

Please have a good and safe day.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Firstly, check if the phones are even registered. Just telling us it doesn't work just isn't gonna cut it, in fact just isn't gonna get you many replies, we need logs etc, more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.