Issues with Provisioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitauusa

Mar 17, 2019
Have recently installed fusion pbx on debian 9, most of everything seems to work fine, the issue we are having is during the autoprovisioning of yealink and polycom. When we do protocol of TCP, phones register, however, we then experience audio issues and blf issues, calls will not transfer to a park blf. When we try to register phones via UDP, nothing registers at all.

Scubadave112

Jan 24, 2020
I have since resolved the issue and you are on the right track it was NAT related, however disabling ALG opened up a whole can of worms with BLF, Phones registering three times, phones in ring groups don't stop ringing even after call is answered. I was using the Ubiquiti ER on CX side (I use these at all client sites) and no firewall on server side at the colo. I know i will sound like a crazy person with this, but I am 90% certain the CoLo was doing some stupid QoS crap that created a lot of problems for us. So most of all our customer are now migrated to the VPS instances using the BDR setup in Mark Cranes Videos that you can get access to with the basic membership. I have 4 servers total all working together and use AWS (Route 53) to handle the fail over

bcmike

Jun 7, 2018
Ubiquiti ER does some magic tricks with offloading that you should disable, and yes you should also disable SIP ALG.

These are my notes, your mileage may vary so be careful:

Disable SIP ALG:

configure
set system conntrack modules sip disable
commit
save
exit

Disable IPv4 Offloading:

configure
set system offload ipv4 pppoe disable
set system offload ipv4 vlan disable
set system offload ipv4 forwarding disable