looking at changing freeswitch conf files directly any pointers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattswainston

Sep 27, 2018
Hi, I'm looking at using freeswitch documentation to change the mod_callcenter to announce a position in the queue. There is an example of this at

mod_callcenter - FreeSWITCH - Confluence

I am looking in /etc/freeeswitch/autoload_configs

I have created a call center q in fusionpbx but can't see the config that I am guessing it creates in there somewhere. Am I labouring under a misapprehension? I assumed that fusionpbx updates these - is this not the case?

TIA

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
FusionPBX only writes to a very few .XML files like /etc/freeswitch/vars.xml. Most of the configuration is delivered via an XML handler written in LUA script. Have a look in /usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app/xml_handler under ./resorces/scripts/configuration there is a calcenter.conf.lua I have never had a need to look at it though.

There is a line in /etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs that instructs FreeSWITCH to use the .lua XML handler.

Reactions: mattswainston

mattswainston

Sep 27, 2018
Just in case anyone else needs this it was super easy after learing lua, and checking the variables in the dial plan! The script works fine - the dial plan entry for the call center just needs one line added
<action application="set" data="result=${luarun(callcenter-announce-position.lua ${uuid} 37841b01-4afb-4c96-b830-78607cda0533 10000)}"/>
where the long guid is the one copied and pasted from the last line on in the xml bit of the dial plan entry.

Super cool!

Last edited:
Reactions: Adrian Fretwell
Status
Not open for further replies.