Looking for UK sip supplier suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
So being non teleco based person I bought up a multi tenant fusionpbx for my customers. Each customer has their own trunk to a sip supplier. Ive stuck with the same supplier for all customers as once I got it right there was no need to change. However, this sip supplier only allows calls on that trunk to go as one number. In their portal I have to set the outbound calling number to what I want (If its different to the main trunk number). I have been unable to send fusionpbx based cli's.

The situation im in now is that I have single line customers wanting me to provide a service and I dont really want each customer to have a sepreate domain and that domain to have a sepreate trunk, I want to create a domain and put multiple single line customers into that domain who then dial out (and recieve calls) as their number only)

Can someone suggest a UK provider (ideally with free minutes etc) where I can push the cli from the out going fusionpbx call (and redirect incomming calls to the correct extention)

Or would you do single line customers a different way?

Regards

Tim

Architect

Jun 1, 2021
You could use a single Gateway, then set up an Outbound Route for each customer with the Toll Allow feature enabled.

Would give you control over the CLI as well as the Outbound permission for each customer.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
This is the problem I have, my current supplier wont allow cli control through the pbx, its fixed at portal of the sip provider. I need a UK supplier that will let me control the cli through the outbound calls.

Architect

Jun 1, 2021
In that case, my company offers SIP trunks for UK termination. I'd be happy to set you up with a test trunk to try us out.

We allow for you to control CLI through the PBX.

Status
Not open for further replies.