Make call center agent status reflect on operator panel SOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

elderlogan

Nov 9, 2018
Hi! i am struggling setting this one up, can someone help me?

Solved.

This is how i expected to be helped:

Create the extension
Create or associate a user in the group agent
Associate if you didn't do it previously the extension to the user
Create the agent
Associate the agent with both the user and the extension
Have the agent do *22/*23 to log in and out.

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
Hi! i am struggling setting this one up, can someone help me?

Hi - Have you created the agents for the call center? I've just finished the training with the lead developer. would highly recommend the classes for this and I've been using Fusion for 2 years.

elderlogan

Nov 9, 2018
Hi - Have you created the agents for the call center? I've just finished the training with the lead developer. would highly recommend the classes for this and I've been using Fusion for 2 years.
Of course I did. But I need a bird eye view of only the operators actually working and if they are available or not. I understand we’re you are coming from but we as a community should contribute more towards one another. FusionPBX seems an incredible piece of software. Let’s not make it into a paid walled garden

May 16, 2017
Hi - on this forum there are many different skill levels on fusion. My reply was to simply try and get more information as to what settings you have tried or not tried.

Apologies if this seemed to cause offence.

Without detail it's very difficult to advise. Perhaps if you supply more details on what you have tried it may lead to some quicker more direct advise on helping you.

The training is something I found very useful and therefore something I will always mention to new forum users when they first ask for help. As this is an open forum ( Freedom to give advice we see fit ) I see no problem in mentioning it.

Kind Regards

Andy

elderlogan

Nov 9, 2018
Hi - on this forum there are many different skill levels on fusion. My reply was to simply try and get more information as to what settings you have tried or not tried.

Apologies if this seemed to cause offence.

Without detail it's very difficult to advise. Perhaps if you supply more details on what you have tried it may lead to some quicker more direct advise on helping you.

The training is something I found very useful and therefore something I will always mention to new forum users when they first ask for help. As this is an open forum ( Freedom to give advice we see fit ) I see no problem in mentioning it.

Kind Regards

Andy
there are not that many settings. And since i actually don't know how to make this happen, i am in the situation where i have agents avaible on the agent status panel and if i go to the operator panel i have the agents ,talking, in grey.There should be no "Training" to do this basic stuff just documentation.

I honestly expected this as an answer: create the extension, set it up this way, go create the agent and set it up that way and it should work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.