Menu Agent Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahram

Oct 2, 2017
Hello

Please suggest how can i add in menu Status/Agent Status for individual user login?

May 16, 2017
If you take a look at these - MENU MANAGER - GROUP PERMISSIONS - in the advanced menu. Menu manager you can add the button in the drop down but you also need to allow permissions for each function. have a play and ask more questions once you've had a look.

ou812

Nov 2, 2016
I have the same issue, I can not seem to restrict a user to only be able to login/logout for just there extension, the only way I can see to give a user the ability to login & logout in the gui is to give them access to Status/Agent Status but this gives them access to all agents, I also tried logging in as a Agent rather than a user but still have the same problem.

I can login & logout via the phone "*22" but the BLF button does not show status as to weather they are login or out ?

I figure this is all doable but as a Fusionpbx newbee (coming from freepbx) I can't seem to figure this one out.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Just log the user in, home, account settings and the status is there.status.jpg

ou812

Nov 2, 2016
If I change the Account settings/Status it does not log me out of the Call Centre Queue.

Vahram

Oct 2, 2017
"If I change the Account settings/Status it does not log me out of the Call Centre Queue. "
Yes this configure is not changing Call Center Agent Status Options

If you have any ideas Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.