Migrating from 3CX

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurabG

Aug 25, 2022
Hi all.

I need help for migrating from 3CX to FusionPBX. I have 4 SIP trunks from the same provider which work very well with 3CX. Right now 3CX is installed on a remote VPS and there is also a local Session Border Controller (SBC). I have deleted one of the trunks from 3CX. Installed Debian 10 and FusionPBX locally. Now I am trying to add this SIP Trunk to FusionPBX but I could never manage to register this trunk. I get 408, 500 and 908 errrors.

I changed external_sip_ip to our static IP. I changed external SIP profile default IP from 5080 to 5060, I also tried the proxy hostname with and without specifying port number. Had no luck up now.

And ideas about how I can do this migration?

TurabG

Aug 25, 2022
I receive 401 Unauthorized from the provider. I asked their help, maybe checking their logs could help. They said they changed "something" about the requests coming from our IP and after that, I saw that Sofia sends a register request, then a nonce and realm return from the provider along with 401 Unauth. Then Sofia sends another request with basic auth and voila, HTTP 200, it is registered.

After 10 minutes, it got deregistered again and now working with the provider, we can't get registered again. Sofia sends register request, nonce and reals returns with 401, Sofia send the same request again, without auth header so it keeps returning 401 all over.

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
I'm guessing you moved the 'internal' profile to port 5090 or something similar too, to avoid the overlap?

The only thing I've ever had to do for a number of SIP providers is simply put the IP address of the SBC/proxy into the domains/providers ACL, and register with the normal credentials. I don't move the port as it's easier for handsets to be on 5060 personally.

TurabG

Aug 25, 2022
No, port both in my local machine and the provider's is 5060. I am using external profile. It is very strange, I can see from the old requests Sofia made with basic auth header but after it got deregistered, it is never sending that auth header again.

Status
Not open for further replies.