Modern softphones integration for FusionPBX (with provisioning platform)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arroinie

Sep 18, 2020
Ireland
ringotel.co
Hi All,
It's my first post here and I'd like to share what we are working on in Ringotel.

There are lots of softphones to choose from, but when it comes to softphone deployment there are not so much for FusionPBX: users need to configure them manually, use different apps on PC and mobiles with no synchronization of calls, contacts and settings.

At Ringotel we've made feature-rich softphone apps that work on all your devices and comes with a build-in provisioning platform that greatly simplifies softphone deployment whether you have 5 or 500 users (also very convenient for resellers or service providers). It has many cool features, but it will be too long to read if I list them here.

So I've made a demo video that shows how in just a few minutes you can deploy feature-rich softphones for your company (or your clients) and supercharge your FusionPBX(FreeSwitch) with advanced mobility features. Watch it here (apologies for my accent):

I'd love to hear your thoughts and any feedback is very welcome. Also, if you'd like to give Ringotel a try, you can learn more about it here - https://ringotel.co

kt351b

Feb 24, 2020
Hello, arroinie!
Looks interesting. It will be great to have some REST-interface, like CounterPath provisioning server (Bria, X-lite) has. Then you won't have to load new .csv-file each time when you add a new extension.

arroinie

Sep 18, 2020
Ireland
ringotel.co
Hello, arroinie!
Looks interesting. It will be great to have some REST-interface, like CounterPath provisioning server (Bria, X-lite) has. Then you won't have to load new .csv-file each time when you add a new extension.
Hi, thanks for taking a look!
In fact, there is an API so you can automate this process easily. Check it out here - https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/3136743/TVRg8W3a

Status
Not open for further replies.