MOH empty on proxmox lcx post install - Branch: 5.6

shakle

New Member
Apr 5, 2026
5
2
3
Italy
Hi,
I installed FusionPBX in a container on two different servers: one on an Odroid H2 and the other on an AMD Ryzen 5700. On the Odroid H2, the script finishes successfully, but when I go to the MOH menu, no audio is found—the page is blank (I tried installing it more than once). However, on the AMD server installation, the list appears correctly. Why is this happening? Is there something wrong with the installation script?

edit: the problem is random also on ryzen.. Some builds are generated using the sample files, while others are not. What causes this? Is it due to CPU scheduling?
 
Last edited:
2026-09-26 18:12:47.101667 94.30% [ERR] mod_local_stream.c:883 Unknown source 192.168.1.111/default


possible FIX??:

In properly functioning FusionPBX installations, these two paths normally point to the same location thanks to a symbolic link: `/usr/share/freeswitch/sounds/music` → points to → `/var/www/fusionpbx/app/music_on_hold/music`. On your installation, that symlink is likely missing (or was created as an actual folder instead of a link).
 
Last edited: