MS Direct Routing Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmike

Jun 7, 2018
Hi,

I'm looking for someone who has completed a successfull MS Teams integration directly with Freeswitch. I need some questions answered and some general consulting. I'm happy to pay for the time.

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
I've got this working on an Audiocodes and can pass along one tip for the CallID_Prefix_Name to work on Teams it must contain a number.

ie. Support_RG (will not work)
Support_RG1 (will work)

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I have Teams to FusionPBX now with Opensips, I did get it working in a limited way with direct Teams to FusionPBX. I'm sure I could with a bit of work go straight to FusionPBX but I see no value, better to keep it separate, I'll test the caller id prefix thing, thanks.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I've got this working on an Audiocodes and can pass along one tip for the CallID_Prefix_Name to work on Teams it must contain a number.

ie. Support_RG (will not work)
Support_RG1 (will work)
Maybe its a limit of the SBC, I just made this call to the ring group from 200?

1607905230465.png

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
So this is using it as you said, I don't believe this is anything to do with teams being as when I dial the ring group from internal it displays correctly. Morover in the pic here, I added a prefix in the inbound too and that is now displaying though I think one should potentially override the other. Its late here now so I will dig into this tomorrow. I am on the very latest master on this too, I upgraded earlier.

1607906012546.png

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
I'm on 4.4.

When I dial external with a digit in the CallerID_Name_Prefix in my ring group I get nothing as well.

When I number a number (Support_RG1) it shows up nicely Support_RG1#88883333.

But as you said and I actually never tested that until now, it does seem to work fine when performing an internal number dial to the ring group so it must be a fusion issue. I'll look into this as well.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Does anyone know if we can handle presence in teams in one way or another?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Thanks. Are you familiar with how we can inject events into Freeswitch?

KonradSC

Mar 10, 2017
Teams client -> teams server -> MS Graph Server -> Custom middleware that talks to MS & then injects events into Freeswitch -> FreeSWITCH -> BLF

What could possibly go wrong :)

I'm guessing that once you receive a status change from Teams you would need to call a lua script with parameters like fs_cli -x "luarun status.lua 1000 busy". That would then dump an event into FreeSWITCH. Kind of like MWI or Feature Sync.

Of course you'd want a little front end to manage which users that you want to monitor in Teams as well.

Sounds like a fun little project.

Status
Not open for further replies.