Multi, Multi Tenant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Aug 2, 2017
Hi Guys

I'm looking for help configuring multi tenant, I want my tenant to be able to create tenants of his own, so he is able to see his account and all the tenants he looks after, but not others that he doesn't.

I've searched around but not found what I'm looking for. Can anyone advise or help?

Many Thanks Guys!

Best Regards

Adam

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
That wouldn't work without heavy customisation which would then prevent you from upgrading easily.

yukon

Oct 3, 2016
That was something that was in the scope a while back but was abandoned due to the amount of coding changes it would take to make it work. For a short while there was the ability to have sub-sub domains.

Feb 8, 2018
Instead a simple multi-tenat myself managed Fusionpbx installation is it possible ?
I ahve tried to install many time Fusionpbx wiating different months before redoing, in the hoping to following official documentation and obtain a working multi-tenant system without success.
Someone, can point me out in the right direction ?
Concept like Context, Account Code got a different meaning in multi-tenant system, or not ?
In every installation I have done, a Gateway created in the main profile, became usable even from other tenats.....why ?
More, every incoming numbers fails on sub-tenants.
Really complicated to understood where I gone wrong.
Thank you for your help.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Regular multitenant is very straightforward, you would need to describe how it is going wrong, also, you say that gateways becom,e usable from other tenants, gateways are not even VISIBLE to tenant admins. You haven't been giving tenant superadmin have you??

Feb 8, 2018
Tonight I have successfully configured Inbound route but before I have changed ACL to permit the IP /32 of our provider.

I have seen the ACL will be reloaded only from Linux CLI. If I will do it from SIP Status, it doesn't work.

Then I created inbound route with correct DID looking on SIP trace.

I have created a Gateway into a domain. Now if I change domain and I try to call an external number, it use the gateway created in other domain.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
No chance, it will use the gateway you define in the outbound route for that domain

Feb 8, 2018
I have retried and in effect it doesn't work.

Is it possible I created the gateway on the main default domain created automatically by the fusionpbx installation and it behave like a shared gateway ?

More, is it possible to use ACL to permit or deny inbound registrations to the internal context only by selected IP ?

Feb 8, 2018
Another thing is following. I'm asking that because I'm coming from Asterisk world and I need to convert my mind to configure Freeswitch as well.

When I use registration string for a provider I user register => username:password@proxy.address:5060/DID_number

DID_number match with inbound route DID number as well to create inbound rule. In FusionPBX, how can I obtain same thing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.