Multiple registrations cannot be cleared by phones which appear in devices menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxBravo

May 21, 2022
I have an issue where we have multiple phones which keep registering multiple times and show up listed as multiple registrations from the same IP address. In the past I could click them and deregister them and they would disappear. For some reason I cannot anymore, the extra data point is that these are phones which have been setup for auto provisioning in the devices menu. Can anyone help? Phones which do not have device provisioning are able to be deregistered. It also appears that phones which were once added to the device menu but were deleted also have the same problem.

alaamrim

Oct 8, 2021
Just guessing here, it might help, if the phones are configured manually (sip account settings), try to delete these configurations and only use the provisioning. The second thing I will check is if there is a registration expiration time on the phone and the PBX .. I hope this helps

MaxBravo

May 21, 2022
Thanks. We ended up restoring the VM from a good backup because there was no way to figure out what happened and we had some customers offline. I don’t know if it was due to some kind of corruption of the db. Another datapoint the pbx recovered from a crash which had a filesystem which had to be repaired before booting up again. This may have been the root cause of the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.