SOLVED Mysterious Cache issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

taptech

Mar 6, 2017
Hi guys, this one has really got me confused. I seem to have a cache issue. When adding things like Ring Groups and Destinations, it takes a long time for them to start working. I've run all 3 of the cache clear options on the SIP Status page. I've verified that all files in /var/cache/fusionpbx are removed when the button is pushed. I'm using the default file cache setting in Default Settings.

When going to Log Viewer, I can see a call come in and run through without any regex matches. If I wait 30 minutes or an hour... it starts working! Is there another FS cache somewhere that I'm missing or is misconfigured?
I do have a primary/failover set up.

taptech

Mar 6, 2017
Of course after posting this I found that entering fs_cli and running "memcache flush" resolves it straight away. Still- not sure what is required to make this work from the GUI. Any hints?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
In your default setting do you have your cache type set as file?

taptech

Mar 6, 2017
Yes sir. method,text,file,True.

Maybe I should just wipe it out and recreate?

taptech

Mar 6, 2017
Fixed! Mark Crane offered to hop on a call and remote session and got it sorted out for me. Mark is the man. My config.lua file had improper permissions, and within... was set to use memcache! set to file and problem is resolved. Thanks @markjcrane !!

Reactions: DigitalDaz
Status
Not open for further replies.