SOLVED New fusionpbx istance Invalid SAY Interface [it]!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedo

Jun 22, 2020
Hi, as usual i have created a new cloud server, i have manually installed freeswitch_sounds_it.tar
I have do this steps:

cp freeswitch_sounds_it.tar /usr/share/freeswitch/sounds/
cd /usr/share/feeswitch/sounds
tar xvf freeswitch_sounds_it.tar
chown www-data:www-data it/ -R
cd /etc/freeswitch/languages
cp en it -r
chown www-data:www-data it/ -R
cd it
mv en.xml it.xml
Edited the file:
<include>
<language name="it" say-module="it" sound-prefix="$${sounds_dir}/it/it/alice" tts-engine="cepstral" tts-voice="alice">
<phrases>
<macros>
<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="demo/*.xml"/> <!-- Note: this now grabs whole subdir, previously grabbed only demo.xml -->
<!--voicemail_en_tts is purely implemented with tts, we have the files based one that is the default. -->
<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="vm/*.xml"/> <!-- vm/tts.xml if you want to use tts and have cepstral -->
<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="dir/sounds.xml"/> <!-- dir/tts.xml if you want to use tts and have cepstral -->
<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="ivr/*.xml"/> <!-- IVR and custom phrases go here -->
<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="vm/voicemail_ivr.xml"/>
</macros>
</phrases>
</language>
</include>
I have changed all voices recurrency in variables and default parameters to set the sistem in IT languages as usual.
But this time not working well, if i call the voicemail i can hear italian voice that say "Please enter the passord followed by" and it stop omitting the # pronounce.
If i enter the correct password it say in italian "you have (and it not pronunce the number) unreaded message"
If i digit on extension the code for talking clock the call drop and in fs_cli i find this:

EXECUTE [depth=0] sofia/internal/499@xxx.con9.cloud:5060 say(it CURRENT_DATE_TIME pronounced 1667927105)
2022-11-08 18:05:05.042963 98.07% [ERR] switch_ivr.c:3755 Invalid SAY Interface [it]!
Why this time it not work?

Last edited:

Nedo

Jun 22, 2020
New installation of fusionpbx not inculde mod_say_it by default i have manually compiled and installed and now it is working perfecly.

Status
Not open for further replies.