New or edited ringgroups failing

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022-03-29 14:05:49.327589 92.17% [ERR] mod_lua.cpp:202 /usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app/ring_groups/index.lua:683: attempt to compare number with nil
stack traceback:
/usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app/ring_groups/index.lua:683: in main chunk
/usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app.lua:48: in main chunk

I've had a look on here and found one post which is recent that mentions this same behaviour, his solution was to apply app defaults, after that the thread is locked.

So I tried the app defaults (after troubleshooting) and still the problem persists.

So far:
Create new ring group. (Fails)
Create new inbound route to ringgroup. (Fails but verifies the error seems to be with the ring group script)
Created a copy of a working ring group. (Fails which tells me it rewrites the new one instead of simply copying) - Database create record issue?

The error persists..
Older, unedited ring groups are working fine.

I do regularly check and install script updates, and from my troubleshooting it seems it's likely this is come in that way (though can't be sure)

Help?

...and what appears to have worked for me!

Permissions via upgrade manager - (though I'm sure I checked them in /usr/share/etc) already...
Edit ring group /resave
Working again...

Something changed in way ringgroups are working compared to say a month ago? dates on files app.lua and ring_groups imply they've not changed but??

Be nice to see why this is happening, especially when suddenly there are two posts about it in a short space of time.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.