new to fusionpbx - call between tenants - solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

mevrat

May 8, 2017
Hi All,
How to make a call between extensions in differents tenants on the same server.
I have looked on dial plan manager and found "is_local" but I don't understand how it is work.
Please help me.

yukon

Oct 3, 2016
is_local only matches EXACT DID's, so if you have 15556781234 and the customer dial 5556781234 it doesn't match.

For dialing extensions, I create a *xx[ext] code to send the call to another domain.

mevrat

May 8, 2017
THnaks a lot for your help, but I have not fully understand how I do that, can you provide a full example?

mevrat

May 8, 2017
Solved.

I have managed to fixed that issue like you said I have used a bridge to the other domain.
I have used the outbound.
added a pic.

Thanks a lot.
upload_2017-5-10_19-50-27.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Luke4me1st

May 2, 2017
Has anyone solved the is_local to match more than EXACT DID's, so if you have 15556781234 and the customer dials 5556781234 it still stays local.
I have a problem that all my calls work great except when customer dials 10 digits for a 11 digit local number, not only it goes to PSTN and comes back to the system for some reason I get no audio on those calls. The only option I figured out so far is to input the destination number twice in to the system so the calls stay local, but that is a horrible long term strategy. I have customers that call each other and it would be silly for me to explain to them that they have to dial 1 or they will have no sound. Any suggestions for better workaround then entering the destination number twice are welcomed.

Luke4me1st

May 2, 2017
Somewhat fixed it by adding a dialing rule to all accounts on each phone to add 1 in front of ten digits , please let me know if anyone has an idea how to make it simpler by configuration on fusionpbx.

<=1>[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx

Hi experts,

After some difficulties of trying to make inter tenant call working. It finally able do to inter call as expected but it only works only ‘one way’ but not both way. Calling from tenant A to tenant B works as expected but not from tenant B to A. Both domain (or tenant)’s dialplan enabled with ‘is_local=true’. Any configuration I miss out? What else I should look into ? Thank you in advance !

Alex

JamesBorne

Jan 24, 2019
Australia
Poor internet etiquette opening a ticket from over two years ago.
Can you post logs, or screen shots of your outbound dialplan in a new post referencing this one?

Hi James,

Sorry about that. I just want to stick to the same post although it has been a while. Anyway, here are my screenshots of both tenant (in the same server) for your comment and advice. I enabled 'is_local' for tenant A.

Thank you.

Alex.

Attachments

• Tenant A.png
    Tenant A.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 156
  • Tenant B.png
    Tenant B.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.