nibble mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassem.elsayed

Jan 4, 2019
Hello all
Can you help me. i am setting up mod_nibble. after i enabled the module, the extension table has a new column nibble_account. i added by my self another column for nibble_rate. then i added the below 2 lines in my outbound route :
<action application="set" data="nibble_rate=${nibble_rate}"/>
<action application="set" data="nibble_account=${nibble_account}"/>

but this not working. when i changed the nibble_rate to be a fixed number such as "nibble_rate=5.0" , it works fine and deduct amount.
how i can set nibble_rate per extension?
Thank you.
Bassem

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
You would have to retrieve the values from the database and populate your variables with them.

I wouldn't advise you to try this, you will end up finding it very difficult to upgrade, why not just install a separate billing server. What you are attempting is not scalable anyway.

Reactions: bassem.elsayed

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Yes with synchronous maybe but that's very difficult to achieve.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
No idea but being as the developer has already started using POSTGRES ONLY functions within fusionpbx and indicated that the project will use more, I will not be looking at mariadb.

Maani

Nov 12, 2017
No idea but being as the developer has already started using POSTGRES ONLY functions within fusionpbx and indicated that the project will use more, I will not be looking at mariadb.

It seems it is possible to use both odbc and mariadb for nibblebill and postgrsql for fusionpbx.

Status
Not open for further replies.