no call events in CLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConFusious

Dec 1, 2020
Fusion version 4.5.17 Switch version 1.8.7 (64bit) operating system Debian 9.9 When running fs_cli I see no call events happening on the terminal. I can do commands and turn events on and of except they are not the same as the log display in the admin interface. There is no call information at all. My understanding is that I should be able to see a flood of call information from a busy pbx but I see nothing. I can set logging levels but see no logs. In fact if I go to /var/log/freeswitch/ the freeswitch logs only have data from March 5 of this year. I didn't install this pbx or set the admin so I don't know if this is a Permission issue or not.

ConFusious

Dec 1, 2020
Its a miracle! While I was attempting to investigate some of the cli commands, I just happened to enter fs_cli and logging data poured across the screen in real time. I was happy to see it but I don't understand why it didn't do that before. Hopefully it persist.

ConFusious

Dec 1, 2020
I did that when I first started messing with the cli. I wanted to view the logs in real time so I invoked the cli and nothing came across the screen as I was making calls and customers were using the system. I read about adjusting the log level so I put it to the highest level and still nothing. Then 2 Days ago I logged into to the cli to try something else and now I see data flooding the screen. I don't know what happened but I will take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.