No CDR at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

cagriaksu

Feb 23, 2024
Hello everyone,

I have two servers running both Debian with brand new installation of FusionPBX.

But one of them does not record any cdr at all. I have checked the module and it was disabled. I've enabled it reloaded everythingand rebooted but the situation stays the same. And also it shows as if there are 8 pages of records for some reason?

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

mcs3ss2

Sep 8, 2020
AU
I have just built 2 test servers last week with deb 11
No issues
What debian version?

cagriaksu

Feb 23, 2024
Actually one of them is debian 12 and the other one is debian 11 upgraded to 12.

I've installed fusionpbx after upgrading, but now I think that if debian 12 is causing this or missing something?

cagriaksu

Feb 23, 2024
Ok first feedback:

Before reformatting my VDS which is on OVH and Debian 12 installed (not upgraded), I've tried the suggestions on this page:

Version Upgrade — FusionPBX Docs documentation

docs.fusionpbx.com

Especially this part:

1000022672.jpg

And it started to show all the CDR's right away.

cagriaksu

Feb 23, 2024
OK second feedback for followers;

I've installed the VDS with Debian 11, upgraded to Debian 12 installled FusionPBX, noticed that iptables rules were not loaded, run iptables.sh manually, make a few test calls, and CDS works out of the box.

Now I've been seeing this iptables rules not being applied also with the CDR not working from time to time, this makes me believe that some scripts are not running correctly for some reason, but not all the time. Because in this case CDR is working but iptables were not.

Any way, I hope this feedback helps somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.