SOLVED Only local calls are being recorded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2021
Hi, I first have to say I really love this Forum, I enjoy very much seeing so much people willing to help newbies like me :) I use it not only to solve a problem but also to learn new things..

Right now I am dealing with an issue in which only local calls are being recorded. I have reviewed DialPlan, Extension setting, Folder permissions, etc. And I am not able to find the error.

I think its related to the following line in my log file, because the first condition on the user_record Dialplan is that user_exists=true

But then the second instruction is setting user_exists=false

37eb64f4-8f24-11ec-b2e7-a36ced648ed8 Dialplan: sofia/internal/28282828@xxx.domain.com Action set(user_exists=${user_exists id ${destination_number} ${domain_name}}) INLINE
37eb64f4-8f24-11ec-b2e7-a36ced648ed8 EXECUTE [depth=0] sofia/internal/28282828@xxx.domain.com set(user_exists=false)

I am attaching 2 logs, one when the call is perfectly recorded (local call), and the other is the log for an outbound call and the recording did not occurred.

Thanks in advance!!!

Attachments

• local call recording successfull.txt
    99.1 KB · Views: 4
  • outbound call no recording.txt
    44.5 KB · Views: 5

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
In the case of outbound calls the dialplan user_record relies on the condition from_user_exists.

How are you requesting recording? In the extension record?

Screenshot from 2022-02-19 20-27-00.png

Feb 5, 2021
Yes @Adrian Fretwell it was configured in the extension record.

At the end, you would not believe, it was something I will never thought, the superadmin user did not had rights to create recordings!!

I did checked the admin user, which also did not had the rights, and I assign them, but I never thought the superadmin did not had them either.

But I have to tell you, you are so nice always trying to provide help. I really appreciate it :)

Reactions: Adrian Fretwell
Status
Not open for further replies.